Read CE HOT 2020 PRODUCTS Article
With the HoleMole Core Hole Filling System, you can plug and fill a core hole from above without ever having to go below, climb a ladder, affix a board, operate a lift or use a power tool. And, you can fill a hole from start to finish in less than a minute.
The HoleMole 3-Step Process
1. Lower Mole through the holeConnect threaded rod to Mole, lower through hole (it will collapse to fit) and pull back up so Mole plugs bottom of the hole. Prep hole per job site specification.
2. Connect to the Mole StandSlide Mole Stand over hole, guiding threaded rod through the slot until it is in the center of the stand. Connect threaded rod to stand using SpeedNut.
3. Fill the hole, break off rodConnect Speed Chute to stand and pour hole filling product through chute and down hole. Smooth product flush with surface. Remove Mole Stand and break off rod once set.
“We finished up a hospital core hole job, and everything went great. The HoleMole system was great and expedited our schedule tremendously. We will definitely use these again on our future projects.” Dan Gonzales – United Concrete
“HoleMole worked faster than we thought it would and saved us a lot of time. In our case, we used a fast-setting repair mortar and were able to do multiple holes…approximately 55-60 holes in one day.” Ray Hogrefe – Gresser Co.
“The HoleMole worked great. The amount of time the product saved from not having to go below the deck to pin plates saved a lot of time and cost. HoleMole was simple to use and easy to transport from hole to hole.” Danny Haycock – McCarthy Building Companies
“We actually used all 108 Moles that we purchased and have to say they are a great product that saves time and money. We will definitely be using these again.” Bill Schuh – MAMAN CORP.
“Your product has saved us cost in both time and material. It is very easy to use…and we will definitely be ordering more.” Rudy Espindula – MISSION CONSTRUCTORS
“HoleMole products made our core repair process incredibly simple.” Brandon R. Crosby – GILBANE BUILDING COMPANY
The HoleMole System
Mole expandable hole plugs – the key to the HoleMole system are these clever expandable hole plugs. Called Moles, they are made of 16-gauge galvanized steel and available in 5 sizes and they feature one-way collapsible flaps around the perimeter. You attach a threaded aluminum rod to the center of the Mole and when you lower the Mole down through a core hole the flaps collapse until the Mole emerges through the bottom of the hole. Pull the Mole back up against the bottom of the hole and the flaps stop in position, plugging the hole and preparing it for filling.
- Expansion flaps are removable so you can modify the Mole to work around plumbing, HVAC supports and the like. Larger Mole sizes (#4 and #5) feature stability ribs for added strength
- Bendable tabs on sizes #2—#5 provide proper resting position and even faster installation for wall applications
- Larger Mole sizes (4 and 5) feature stability ribs for added strength
Mole StandMole Stand
Speed ChuteSpeed Chute
Wall ApplicatorWall Applicator
Core hole fill calculator
The problem with the traditional way of filling core holes
The traditional method for filling core holes calls for one to go to the floor below to install a plywood board to the underside of the hole as a plug to prepare for filling. This can take a fair amount of time and involve climbing ladders, using power lifts and using power tools, all possible safety issues, as well as disrupting whatever might be happening on that floor.